Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friday's Fresh Find: Art Snack

OK, I'll be honest: today is Saturday. I think my fresh find makes up for the tardiness, though.

I discovered this Art Snack through MayDay - we'll be vending there together at the end of the month. Such cute food-themed items - I cannot wait to meet this artist. So much fun! Now anyone who knows me knows that I have an insane addiction to carrots, so I immediately checked the shop for a cute carrot pillow or two. I didn't find one, but I bet the minute this wonderful crafter meets me, my love for carrots will inspire something to be listed in the Art Snack shop soon! In the meantime, check out the marvelous offerings!

Lemon and Lime Pillow Set
Eggs and Bacon Keychain
Vegetable Clock
(with an adorable carrot at 7 o'clock)

0 Thoughts from Fans:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!