Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Couple New Favorite Things: Mug Mats

I made these last week for a swap and am just really in love with them. I definitely plan on adding some to the shop - who wouldn't just love sitting a cup of coffee and maybe a danish on a little mini quilt!?! Too divine!





My swap partner really loves selvages, so I got the chance to work with them in making the 2nd mat. I really like them as a design element! This fabric line, Rainy Days and Mondays, is one of my favorite and, since its such colorful fabric, the selvages are very colorful and pretty, too. I don't know how much work I'll do with selvages in the future, but I really like how they came out in this mat!

I should be getting my swap items any day now and I'll be sure to share them with you when they arrive!

0 Thoughts from Fans:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!