Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday on the Worktable: qPouch - Kindle, Nook, and iPad Style

The worktable has been covered with creations in preparation for two shows in April:
  • Library Services Craft Show, April 29th at the Rochester Holiday Inn Airport 8 - 5
  • MayDay Art + Crafts, April 30th at the Main Street Armory 10 - 4
I plan to introduce three or four new designs at MayDay - likely with a preview at the Library show. I've been working sewing up the first this week: qPouch - Kindle, Nook, and iPad style! Take a look and tell me what you think!

A nicely padded space to keep devices safe!

External pockets on the front and back

Says it all!

Double batting in the body and pockets = quadruple padding for your device

And pretty fabric combinations make the whole design perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh - I've been using one of your notepad holders for my Kindle, but might have to break down and buy the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Debbie
    Thanks, Deb! Visit me a MayDay, or I'd be happy to make one especially for you! I know your colors! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!