Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday's Treasures: Wintry Blue Skies

Winter still has a hold on us here in New York, but as we get closer to spring we get the prettiest days: brilliant blue skies and bright silvery white snow. These five treasures make me think of blue-skied snowy winter days.
On the Blue Bracelet by Leela Bijou

Seaglass Blues Scarflette Neckwarmer by Maddie and Me
   
Cool and Blue Glass Dish by BMeg Designs

Silver Blues Ribbon Wreath by Handmade Colectibles
Winter Blues by Art Happens

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection for this dreary wednesday morning. Everthing is soooo cheery. Thanks so much for including my scarflette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Maddy and Me! Your scraflette is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for including my bracelet! I feel very honored :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!