Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday's Fresh Find: Circuit Board Jewelry by Beadwork by Amanda

I've got to be honest: this isn't technically a fresh find for me. I've seen Amanda's work for a few years now, but I think it's fresh and different from other things out there, so it qualifies as a fresh find!

Green Circuit Bobby Pin Set
I just love the concept of circuit board jewelry - my dad's a computer programmer, so growing up with him and around computers, set me up with an affinity for techie things. Amanda takes that to the next level by taking something pretty geeky and making it into something gorgeous - and still a little geeky, which is what makes it totally cool!

Turquoise Sterling Silver Circuit Necklace
I had planned to feature Beadwork by Amanda as my fresh find this week and then low and behold I find out that she has a heartsy deal going for her awesome items. You can get $50 worth of credit in her shop for only 19 bucks! WOW!

Recycled Circuit Board Bracelet in Rouge
Beadwork by Amanda is definitely a shop to check out. Head over to her shop and check out her techie creations. Oh, and if you're in the Rochester area in April, come to MayDay Underground Arts + Crafts on April 30th at the Main Street Armory - you can meet her in person! You see, not only is she the awesome artist behind gorgeous circuit board accessories, but she co-coordinates one of the best arts and crafts shows in town! Definitely a fresh and fabulous find!

Mondo Green Recycled Circuit Key Chain


1 comment:

  1. that's look so creative.. nice one i like this PCB made jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!